Sunday, January 18, 2015

Inquisitor Lady Pervoxia of the Ordo Chronos

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ordo Chronos
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I was having a look at some of the smaller ordos and came across the Ordo Chronos. An Ordo fascinated by the bizarre properties of the warp concerning time and time travel. I sketched an inquisitor for this Ordo. They are also involved in hunting down those who appear in the past, for extermination or study. The whole ordo has vanished into the warp in an attempt to study it. I like the flexibility this could bring: new weird weapons, strange armour, new plots and storylines etc.
I went with a couple of themes one that because they are potentially jumping in and out of the warp at different times their clothing would be from different times and therefore may not resemble current fashions and trends.
I don't know how I feel about the sketch itself but I quite like the concepts and ideas I've come up with.
Thoughts?
~M

No comments:

Post a Comment