Thursday, December 25, 2014

Kroot tracker 2 - Inq28, Inquisition retinue sniper and 40k ratling proxy

The Kroot tracker is pretty much finished now, I've made a few further additions: a small camo cloak that is billowing over his shoulder to create a dynamic pose; ammunition, a pistol and a knife. The knife is made of two different knives from the kroot kit, one with a bone handle and another with a longer blade that I had to cut a pelt away from. I also added some further augments to his knee joints. The only further modifications I plan on making now are an attachment for the camo cloak and a base.
~M

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, I love the camo cloak!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was really easy to do actually. It just involved making the greenstuff very thin and then it folded easily.

      Delete